Sunday, October 12, 2008

BYU & Hooters

Ok, so i know that sounds really bad, but that's where I went this weekend... I headed up friday night to hang out with my friends from high school at BYU. It was fun to see my old girlfriends again. We went to a movie (Kung Fu Panda), which was super cute, and then headed back to thier appartment to chill... We did, however, ride in a 2003 Mercedes Benz which was amazingly cool. The car drove like nothing i've ever been in. it literally flew over the ground... at least it felt like it...


Now This is Holly! My Amazingly Beautiful friend who is leaving all of us to go teach in some forign country. She leaves Jan. 1 so I beleive that we are going to go have a party for her sometime before christmas so that we can all be together again... Who knows who will change within the time she is gone... crazy...






And this is Kristee! Who has already traveled the world so i beleive she's safe at home for now... she's been to china, Cambodia? no that's were Holly's going, um, to many places i just can't think of where... HOLLY & KRISTEE tell me where!!!

so on Saturday, we went to the BYU Homecoming Parade... it was, Big... I guess being from a small town i don't expect to see a semi or two in the parade... or these very fancy floats... the dancers where pretty cool though... Too bad UVU Wasatch doesn't have a dance class... that would be cool...

So I head home around oneish. get home, and decide, i'm not in the mood for a bunch of people i don't know... My roommate was having a party, and i just wasn't in the mood to socialize with people that were way more intellegent than me... so I texted my boyfriend, Bill, and asked him if I could hang with him for the evening... Well before he texted me back, a friend from Kamas called me up wondering if Bill and I wanted to go on a double date... So that made me happy and I headed up to Kamas.

We decided that we would go to Hooters for dinner because Sarah and I had never been... we thought that we'd try it out... Now mind you, i have nothing against Hooters, but I could never walk around in the shorts that they have to. The food was good, not bad, and the chicken wings were awesome... if you go there for anything, it has to be the hot wings...

After dinner we were going to go shopping, but the mall we happened upon was closing... lame... so i decided (because no one else would) that we would go bowling... OMG it was so much fun. Bill said at the beginning that he wasn't good... well I call BS on that because he was super good... I on the other hand, the first game I scored 80, the second score I think I scored 73? I don't remember but it was the funest two games i've ever played...

So We head out, it's about eleven, and see that it's snowing... great... parleys will be fun... it wasn't too bad except for those stupid drivers who don't know how to drive in the snow... We got back to Sarah and Toby's house and watched a movie...

Well Kinda... I fell asleep ten minutes into the movie that i had picked... (the longest yard)...

It was an amazing weekend though...

Bill told me just tonight... make me cry.... He said something along the lines of "You know when you know that your meant to be with someone and then something happens, and it only strengthens that? well that's what happened when you fell asleep in my arms last night..."

It was so cute I started to cry... I love him so much...
Here's a pic of us so you know who I'm talking about... Too Cute...

No comments: