Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So this semester is almost over, thank god! having to wake up for a 7am History class is not my ideal thing to do when i could be sleeping... sad... but i'm excited to say that i'll be getting my associates after this spring semester. and the classes i'm taking, though there will be many, don't start until 10am!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just what I wanted to hear. I'm just hoping that i get good grades so i can graduate with honors like i was planning on doing... right now my gpa is 3.7! if i get it to 3.8 i'll graduate with HIGH Honors... lord save me. i'm a nerd... anyways... The chocolate cake is looking mightily delisheous (can't spell) on my dresser... yummy... bad... yummy...

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm caving again...

Tears... yummy...

No comments: